Saturday, September 5, 2009

Honestly, Mr. Inspector!


Brunhilda here
One potato, two potato, three potato, four. Some times inspectors should not open the door. He showed up early and shouldn't have stayed so late. He picked at the carpet and commented on the gate. Nothing was broken at this house, so he had to work hard to earn his keep. He even tried to prove that the roof had a leak. The buyer's agent had to go, She had an appointment to keep. So, as the good listing agent, I covered this home inspection and watched this freak. The buyers are afraid of heights, as the inspector climbed up alone, they waved. I followed Mr Inspector up and found him digging for proof. He picked at the shingles with a very sharp tool. When he made a nice round hole he began to drool. Ah, says he, I have found a defect! Really, I asked? That hole is suspect! Could you have just made that hole right there? How dare you, he shouted as he stepped back a hair. He sneered and said, I resent your claim! At that response, I felt my body propelled, arms stretched as I ran toward him and aimed...Whoops!
Dishonesty really ticks me off! Bye, bye Mr. Inspector. You should have played golf.

Brunhilda here, signing off for today! (Don't forget, you said you wouldn't tell Randee)

No comments:

Post a Comment