Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Decide or Die

My name is Brunhilda. No one really knows about me because I am a bit of a wicked secret. I live deep within the body of a residential Realtor in Chicago. As we all know, being a real estate agent has its challenges. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But sometimes it just about drives me nuts. That's when I show up as the alter-ego of Randee Simborg. I have some confessions to make.Sometimes I, Brunhilda, just take over for sweet little Randee. This is a blog written by me, Brunhilda. If Randee knew about it she would be furious. Get it! After all everyone knows that Randee is an innocent, gentle and forgiving person who always has a smile on her face and adores all of her clients. She would NEVER, EVER say or do anything I would! She is not at all the kind of person who has murderous intentions, and acts on them. But then this is Brunhilda, and that's why I am going public with my adventures...but don't tell Randee!


It all started with the buyer who couldn’t make up her mind. She thought she wanted to live in one neighborhood and then another. We went to see 58 condos in 7 different Chicago neighborhoods on 10 different occasions. We hit Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Bucktown, Wicker Park, the Gold Coast, River North and Old Town. Shockingly, not one of the condos we saw were "right" for her. Of course she didn’t want to up her price point or move further out. What good would that have done? When she insisted that I wasn’t taking her to see the best condos because I didn’t like her, I did the only logical thing I could think of, I killed her.

I want you to know, dear reader, that I sincerely believe my victims had it coming. I am a hot talent simply doing justice for the real estate community. So far, I’ve done in a couple of truly unethical real estate agents, some very despicable property managers and a nasty inspector. Oh, and there were one or two real estate attorneys as well, but I seriously don’t think those should count.

I am sure that if I were tried and judged by a true jury of my peers (other ethical real estate agents), I would surely be acquitted. I know I should stop, but they just keep provoking me.

So, I took care of Miss Undecided Buyer. I then went to Saks where they had the greatest sale!


This is Brunhilda signing off for today. (please don’t show this to Randee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment